Dr. Hewitt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8607 E US Highway 36
Avon, IN 46123Phone+1 800-555-1212Fax+1 317-580-6309
- Is this information wrong?
- As an experienced board certified Family Physician I take this trusted role very seriously and strive to treat my patients with the utmost care and respect. It was my honor to care for the heroes of our country and their family members while I proudly served as a Physician in the US Navy for nine years. I look forward to caring for you and your family in the same way--with devotion and compassion.
Education & Training
- Naval Hospital (Pensacola)Residency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2006
- Los Angeles County Hospital Trauma TrainingAdvanced Trauma Life Support
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 2008 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Hendricks Regional HealthDanville, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: