Are you Dr. Kruger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office107 E Mantua Ave
Wenonah, NJ 08090Phone+1 856-468-6868Fax+1 856-464-1855
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Kruger, MD is a board certified family physician in Wenonah, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Florida, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center-Woodbury.
Education & Training
- Hunterdon Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2016
- NJ State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Outdoor comfort study in Rio de Janeiro: site-related context effects on reported thermal sensation.Krüger E, Drach P, Broede P> ;Int J Biometeorol. 2016-08-28
- Comparison of different methods of estimating the mean radiant temperature in outdoor thermal comfort studies.Krüger, E. L.,Minella, F. O.,Matzarakis, A.> ;Int J Biometeorol. 2014 Jan 01
- 165: Pain, Psychology and Physical Therapy W/ Dr. Eric KrugerAugust 9th, 2015
- Inspira Medical Center-WoodburyWoodbury, New Jersey