Are you Dr. McGill?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office890 W Faris Rd
Greenville, SC 29605Phone(864) 455-8300Fax(864) 455-8310
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric McGill, MD is a general surgeon in Greenville, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital and Prisma Health Patewood Hospital.
Education & Training
- Greenville Hospital System - University of South CarolinaResidency, General Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- Greenville Hospital System - University of South CarolinaInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 91 citationsIncisional herniorrhaphy with intraperitoneal composite mesh: a report of 95 cases.William S. Cobb, James B Harris, Jonathan S. Lokey, Eric S McGill, Karin L Klove> ;American Surgeon. 2003 Sep 1
- 6 citationsCurrent management of common bile duct stones in a teaching community hospital.Ajay P. Patel, Jonathan S. Lokey, James B Harris, Robert P. Sticca, Eric S McGill, Abenamar Arrillaga, Richard S. Miller, Tammy R. Kopelman> ;American Surgeon. 2003 Jul 1