Dr. Milliron is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2135 Parklawn Drive
Lewis Center, OH 43035
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPatellofemoral articular cartilage damage is associated with poorer patient-reported outcomes following isolated medial patellofemoral ligament reconstruction.Roberto C Gonzalez, David J Ryskamp, Steven D Swinehart, Parker A Cavendish, Eric Milliron, Alex C DiBartola, Robert A Duerr, David C Flanigan, Robert A Magnussen> ;Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy. 2023 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: