Dr. Seiger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office305 N Leroy St
Fenton, MI 48430Phone(810) 629-9200Fax(810) 629-7251
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McLaren Oakland - PontiacResidency, Dermatology, 1987 - 1990
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1991 - 2022
- MI State License 1987 - 2024
- AOA Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsBlue Foot: A Second Case of "Tattoo Blow-Out" Pigment Spread Successfully Treated With the QS-Nd:YAG LaserShilpi Khetarpal, Matthew A. Molenda, Eric Seiger, John C. Pui, Suzan Obagi> ;Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2010 Nov 1
- Ambulatory phlebectomy: tumescent anesthesia concerning method of infiltration.Seiger, E. S.> ;Dermatol Surg. 1998 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: