Are you Dr. Severson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115Phone(404) 372-4284
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Severson, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2010 - 2014
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Hematopathology, 2012 - 2013
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- Preexisting TP53-Variant Clonal Hematopoiesis and Risk of Secondary Myeloid Neoplasms in Patients With High-grade Ovarian Cancer Treated With RucaparibTanya T. Kwan, Amit M. Oza, Anna V. Tinker, Isabelle Ray-Coquard, Ana Oaknin, Carol Aghajanian, Domenica Lorusso, Nicoletta Colombo, Andrew Dean, Johanne I Weberpals, ...> ;JAMA Oncology. 2021 Oct 14
- Circulating Cell-Free DNA Yield and Circulating-Tumor DNA Quantity from Liquid Biopsies of 12 139 Cancer Patients.Richard S.P. Huang, Jinpeng Xiao, Dean Pavlick, Cui Guo, Lei Yang, Dexter X. Jin, Bernard Fendler, Eric Allan Severson, Jonathan Keith Killian, Matthew Hiemenz, Daniel...> ;Clinical Chemistry. 2021 Nov 1
- JAK2 Rearrangements Are a Recurrent Alteration in CD30+ Systemic T-Cell Lymphomas With Anaplastic Morphology.Megan J. Fitzpatrick, Lucas R. Massoth, Chelsea Marcus, Jo-Anne Vergilio, Eric Allan Severson, Daniel Duncan, Shakti H. Ramkissoon, Robert P. Hasserjian, Annette S. Ki...> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Exploration of Genomic Ancestry in B-cell Malignancies Identifies Multiple Important Genomic DifferencesDecember 5th, 2020
- Neiman Marcus, DSW and More Retailers Await Vaccine Guidance as Their States Look to Block Biden’s MandateOctober 15th, 2021
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts