Dr. Silver is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office117 Harmony Xing
Eatonton, GA 31024Phone(762) 243-3860Fax(762) 243-3879
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1976 - 1979
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiResidency, Surgery, 1974 - 1976
- Charing Cross and Westminister Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1979 - 2012
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012-2014
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsUltrasound and hookwire needle placement for localization of a hydrocele of the canal of NuckJohn R. Miklos, Mickey M. Karram, Eric Silver, Richard Reid> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 1995 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: