Dr. Stram is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office149 North St
Waterville, ME 04901Phone(207) 872-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1995 - 1999
- Lahey ClinicInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Use of a compression paddle to displace bowel gas for carbon dioxide digital subtraction angiography.Eric S. Stram, Christopher Molgaard> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 1999 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: