Are you Dr. Thompson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 Centracare Cir
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Phone+1 320-654-3630Fax+1 320-654-3657
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Thompson, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Arizona. He is affiliated with St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System, St. Cloud Hospital, and CentraCare - Melrose.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1984 - 1988
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1987 - 1995
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsBRCA1 requirement for the fidelity of plasmid DNA double-strand break repair in cultured breast epithelial cellsEric G. Thompson, Hanna Fares, Kathleen Dixon> ;Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis. 2012 Jan 1
- Antibodies in Cold Stressed Mice Recognize a Surface Protein in Toxoplasma gondii TachyzoitesEric G. Thompson, Hernan Aviles, Fernando P. Monroy> ;Journal of Parasitology. 2008 Feb 1
- 65 citationsLysosomal trafficking functions of mucolipin-1 in murine macrophagesEric G. Thompson, Lara Schaheen, Hope Dang, Hanna Fares> ;BMC Cell Biology. 2007 Dec 21
- Join now to see all