Are you Dr. Vander Woude?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7601 Pioneers Blvd
Lincoln, NE 68506Phone+1 402-484-6677Fax+1 402-484-4476
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Vander Woude, MD is a board certified radiologist in Lincoln, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota. He is affiliated with CHI Health St Elizabeth, CHI Health St. Mary's, and York General.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2007 - 2008
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2003 - 2007
- University of Iowa (Des Moines)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- IA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 77 citationsAltered olfactory acuity in the morbidly obese.Brynn E. Richardson, Eric A. Vander Woude, Ranjan Sudan, Jon S. Thompson, Donald A. Leopold> ;Obesity Surgery. 2004 Aug 1
- 21 citationsModulation of Estrogen Action in the Rat Pituitary and Mammary Glands by Dietary Energy ConsumptionThomas J. Spady, Djuana M. E. Harvell, Athena M. Lemus-Wilson, Tracy E. Strecker, Karen L. Pennington, Eric A. Vander Woude, Diane F. Birt, Rodney D. McComb, James D. ...> ;Journal of Nutrition. 1999 Feb 1