Dr. Wininger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 West Main Street
Freehold, NJ 07728Phone+1 732-780-0002Fax+1 732-308-0117
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2003 - 2005
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACE) American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsValidation of a Novel Risk Estimation Tool for Predicting Low Bone Density in Caucasian and African American Men VeteransMark B Zimering, John Shin, Jyoti Shah, Eric Wininger, Charles Engelhart> ;Journal of Clinical Densitometry. 2007 Jul 1
- 8 citationsThe EGF response element in the prolactin promoter.Kirsten K. Jacob, Eric Wininger, Kimberly DiMinni, Frederick M. Stanley> ;Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 1999 Jun 25
- CentraState Healthcare SystemFreehold, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: