Dr. Baiden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2965 W 3500 S
West Valley City, UT 84119Phone(801) 965-3600Fax(801) 965-3715
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of UtahResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University of UtahInternship, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2007 - 2008
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Department Chair Granger Family Medicine, 2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Member, Diagnostics Committee 2014 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: