Erica Chustz, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Erica Chustz's full profile
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- Parkland Memorial HospitalDallas, Texas
- Parkland Health & Hospital SystemDallas, Texas
Education & Training
- University of North Texas Health Science CenterMaster's of Physician Assistant Studies, 2015 - 2018
- University of North Texas Health Science CenterPhysician Assistant, 2018
- Louisiana State UniversityBachelor of Science, Biochemistry, Minors in chemistry and philosophy, 2009 - 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Rico Ethics Essay Award UNTHSC, 2017
- Golden Oaks Scholarship (full academic scholarship) LSU, 2009-2013
- Dean's List LSU, 2009-2010
Publications & Presentations
- Surface association and uptake of poly(lactic-co-glycolic) acid nanoparticles by Aspergillus flavus.Muse ES, Patel NR, Astete CE, Damann KE, Sabliov CM> ;Therapeutic delivery.
- Linked inhttp://linkedin.com/in/ericachustz
OfficeThe Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
9401 Southwest Fwy, 3rd floor
Houston, TX 77074Phone+1 713-970-3800
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: