Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE
Atlanta, GA 30303Phone+1 205-934-9666
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Erica Johnson, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. She is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2017
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2013 - 2016
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Cesarean Delivery in a Parturient With "Repaired" Congenital Mitral Dysplasia and Severe Functional Mitral Stenosis: A Case Report.Erica M Johnson, James A Dolak> ;A&A Practice. 2020 Apr 1
- Pharmacokinetics and Placental Transfer of Elvitegravir and Dolutegravir, and Other Antiretrovirals during Pregnancy.Rimawi, B. H.,Johnson, E.,Rajakumar, A.,Tao, S.,Jiang, Y.,Gillespie, S.,Schinazi, R. F.,Mirochnick, M.,Badell, M. L.,Chakraborty, R.> ;Antimicrob. Agents Chemother.. 2017 Mar 30
- Vaccine-Derived Neutralizing Antibodies to the Human Cytomegalovirus gH/gL Pentamer Potently Block Primary Cytotrophoblast Infection.Chiuppesi, F.,Wussow, F.,Johnson, E.,Bian, C.,Zhuo, M.,Rajakumar, A.,Barry, P. A.,Britt, W. J.,Chakraborty, R.,Diamond, D. J.> ;J. Virol.. 2015 Sep 18
- Grady Memorial HospitalAtlanta, Georgia