Dr. Remer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3999 Richmond Rd
Beachwood, OH 44122Phone+1 216-593-5800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsEffective Observation Unit Treatment of Decompensated Heart FailureWilliam Franklin Peacock, Erica E. Remer, Josef H. Aponte, Donald A. Moffa, Charles E. Emerman, Nancy M. Albert> ;Congestive Heart Failure. 2002 Mar 1
- 10 citationsPyocystis: two case reports of patients in renal failure.Erica E. Remer, William Franklin Peacock> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2000 Aug 1
- Sounding the Alarm About False PositivesNovember 9th, 2020
- NPAC 2022: Exploring the SpectrumMarch 19th, 2022
- As a Cuyahoga County COVID-19 Vaccinator, I See Dedication, Teamwork - and Hope: Erica RemerFebruary 25th, 2021
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: