Erich A Fogg, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am a board-certified Physician Assistant, experienced Director Of Care with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry. Strong operations professional skilled in Healthcare Leadership and Hospital Administration, with expert clinical skills in Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, Wound Care, Telemedicine and Tissue Engineering.
- York HospitalYork, Maine
Education & Training
- Daniel Hanley Center for Health Leadership Certificate, PHYSICIAN EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP: FOUNDATIONAL COURSE, 2014 - 2015
- Emory UniversityMMSc, Physician Assistant, 1994 - 1996
- Springfield CollegeBS, Sports Biology, 1989 - 1993
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Robert J. Lapham Outstanding Service Award Downeast Association of Physician Assistants, 2007
- Outstanding Physician Assistant of the Year Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 2001
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsBest treatment of nonhealing and problematic wounds.Erich Fogg> ;JAAPA : official journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. 2009 Aug 1
- Grant for Physician Assistant TrainingDept. of Health & Human Services2003–2007
Office15 Hospital Drive
York, ME 03909Phone(207) 361-3846
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: