Dr. Hoyer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone+1 443-997-5476Fax+1 443-769-1243
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2007 - 2010
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Best Scientific Presentation Association of Academic Physiatrists
Publications & Presentations
- Key Data Elements for Longitudinal Tracking of Physical Function: A Modified Delphi Consensus Study.Daniel L Young, Julie M Fritz, Jacob Kean, Anne Thackeray, Joshua K Johnson, Danica Dummer, Sandra Passek, Mary Stilphen, Donna Beck, Suzanne Havrilla, Erik H Hoyer, M...> ;Physical therapy. 2022 Apr 1
- 1 citationsThe Paradox of Readmission Prevention Interventions: Missing Those Most in NeedErik H. Hoyer, Blair Golden, Geoff B. Dougherty, Melissa Richardson, Diane Lepley, Curtis Leung, Amy Deutschendorf, Daniel J. Brotman, Rosalyn W. Stewart> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2021 May 7
- 2 citationsUsing Systematic Functional Measurements in the Acute Hospital Setting to Combat the Immobility Harm.Daniel L. Young, Sapna R. Kudchadkar, Michael Friedman, Annette Lavezza, Sowmya Kumble, Kelly N. Daley, Eleni Flanagan, Erik H. Hoyer> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2020 Dec 26
- Join now to see all
- Towards Improving Hospital Workflows: An Evaluation of Resources to Mobilize PatientsPeter J. Pronovost, Erik H. Hoyer, Journal of Nursing Management
- Association of Impaired Functional Status at Hospital Discharge and Subsequent Rehospitalization. Journal of Hospital Medicine.Hoyer EH, Needham DM, Atanelov L, Knox B, Friedman M, Brotman DJ, Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Functional Status Impairment is Associated with Unplanned Readmissions.Hoyer E.H., Needham DM, Miller J, Deutschendorf A., Friedman M., Brotman DJ, Archives of PM&R, 10/2013
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: