Dr. Jurasits is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office903 Main St.
Port Jefferson, NY 11777Phone(631) 509-6888Fax(631) 509-6888
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Peninsula Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1998 - 2022
- NJ State License 1993 - 1999
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2012
- Mather HospitalPort Jefferson, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: