Are you Dr. Corriveau?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3901 Rainbow Blvd
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone(913) 588-1944Fax(913) 588-2496
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Erin Corriveau, MD is a board certified family physician in Kansas City, Kansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Missouri, and Maryland. She is affiliated with The University of Kansas Hospital.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public HealthResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2012 - 2014
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- NM State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsHealth extension in new Mexico: an academic health center and the social determinants of disease.Arthur Kaufman, Wayne Powell, Charles Alfero, Mario Pacheco, Helene Silverblatt, Juliana Anastasoff, Francisco Ronquillo, Ken Lucero, Erin A Corriveau, Betsy VanLeit, ...> ;Annals of Family Medicine. 2010 Jan 1
- 21 citationsEffect of Carelink, an internet-based insulin pump monitoring system, on glycemic control in rural and urban children with type 1 diabetes mellitus.Erin A Corriveau, Peter J Durso, Ellen D Kaufman, Betty J. Skipper, Louise A Laskaratos, Kimberly B Heintzman> ;Pediatric Diabetes. 2008 Aug 1
- 39 citationsEarly life stress effects on adult stress-induced corticosterone secretion and anxiety-like behavior in the C57BL/6 mouse are not as robust as initially thought.David B. Parfitt, James R. Walton, Erin A Corriveau, Dana L. Helmreich> ;Hormones and Behavior. 2007 Nov 1
- Academic Allies Bolster Cross-Border HealthJanuary 28th, 2020
- With COVID-19 Cases on the Rise, Wyandotte County Will Pause Full Reopening Until at Least July 6June 19th, 2020
- Campaign Launches to Get 2 Million People Vaccinated in Greater Kansas CityApril 9th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas