Dr. McKnight is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 York Street
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 688-4748Fax(203) 688-4740
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Multifaceted Quality Improvement Initiative Improves Retention in Treatment for Youth with Opioid Use Disorder.Casey B Cottrill, Stephanie Lemle, Steven C. Matson, Andrea E. Bonny, Erin R McKnight> ;Pediatric quality & safety. 2019 May 16
- Current interventions to promote safe and appropriate pain managementLaney K. Jones, Mia E Lussier, Jasmit Brar, Mary C Byrne, Melissa Durham, Fleurette Kiokemeister, Klaus Kjaer, Huy Le, Chelsea E. Magee, Erin R. McKnight, Neel Mehta, ...> ;American Journal of Health-system Pharmacy. 2019 May 17
- 2 citationsStatewide opioid prescriptions and the prevalence of adolescent opioid misuse in OhioErin R McKnight, Andrea E. Bonny, Hannah L.H. Lange, David Kline, Mahmoud Abdel-Rasoul, Steven C. Matson> ;American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse. 2017 May 1
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: