Dr. Ikonomi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Ikonomi's full profile
Office1095 Rydal Rd
Rydal, PA 19046Phone+1 267-620-1100Fax+1 215-572-1279
- Is this information wrong?
- I am in a gastroenterology training fellowship and will graduate on June 2019.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2016 - 2019
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsWhat's holding women back? A review of gender inequality in gastroenterology in the USAKeerthana Kesavarapu, Jennifer Schwartz, Erkanda Ikonomi, Asyia Ahmad> ;The Lancet. Gastroenterology & Hepatology. 2019 Dec 1
- 8 citationsMeasurement of Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide as a Marker of Disease Activity in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.Erkanda Ikonomi, Robin D Rothstein, Adam C. Ehrlich, Frank K. Friedenberg> ;Journal of Gastroenterology, Pancreatology & Liver Disorders. 2016 Jan 27
- Abington-Lansdale Hospital Jefferson HealthLansdale, Pennsylvania
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: