Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8941 Entrance Rd A
Tinker AFB, OK 73145Phone(405) 734-3401Fax(405) 734-3404
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ernest Lee, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Tinker AFB, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Arizona, and Arkansas.
Education & Training
- Harvard School of Public HealthResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- Navy Medicine Operational Training CenterResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- York HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- AR State Medical License 1997 - 2017
- TN State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- WI State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pseudo-latex allergy associated with "latex" paint exposure: a potential cause of iatrogenic disability.Kales, S.N., Lee, E.C.> ;J Occup Environ Med. 2006 Jan
- Clinical manifestations of sarin nerve gas exposure.Lee, E.C.> ;JAMA. 2003 Aug 6