Are you Dr. Segal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office950 NW 13th St
Boca Raton, FL 33486Phone+1 561-391-8300Fax+1 561-391-3744
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ernesto Segal, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Boca Raton, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Texas, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Ophthalmology, 1994 - 1996
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals/Methodist Hospital (Houston)Residency, Ophthalmology, 1991 - 1994
- University of Miami/Jackson Health System/Bascom Palmer Eye InstituteResidency, Ophthalmology, 1990 - 1990
- St Joseph Mercy Ann ArborResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Central University of VenezuelaClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1994 - 2004
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsOrbital apex lesion as the presenting manifestation of sarcoidosis.Ernesto I. Segal, Rosa A. Tang, Andrew G. Lee, Dwayne L. Roberts, Gerald A. Campbell> ;Journal of Neuro-ophthalmology. 2000 Sep 1
- 2 citationsTransscleral ciliary sulcus fixation of a posterior chamber lens in an eye with congenital aniridiaErnesto I. Segal, Helen K. Li> ;Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 1997 May 1
- 10 citationsPicture resembling hemicentral retinal vein occlusion in the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: is it related to cytomegalovirus?A. M. Mansour, Helen K. Li, Ernesto I. Segal> ;Ophthalmologica. 1996 Jan 1
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida