Are you Dr. Hansch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23625 Holman Hwy
Del Rey Oaks, CA 93940Phone(831) 625-4830Fax(831) 625-4784
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ernst Hansch, MD is a board certified radiologist in Del Rey Oaks, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Wisconsin, and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1999 - 2000
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1995 - 1996
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- CT State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 143 citationsPelvic Arterial Embolization for Control of Obstetric Hemorrhage: A Five-Year Experience☆☆☆Ernst Hansch, MD> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1999 Jun 1
- 61 citationsChronically occluded inferior venae cavae: endovascular treatment.Mahmood K. Razavi, Ernst Hansch, Stephen T. Kee, Daniel Y. Sze, Charles P. Semba, Michael D. Dake> ;Radiology. 2000 Jan 1
- Community Hospital of the Monterey PeninsulaMonterey, California