Are you Dr. Caperton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2233 Hamline Ave N
Roseville, MN 55113Phone(651) 633-6230Fax(651) 633-2428
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Erskine Caperton, MD is a rheumatologist in Roseville, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with University of Minnesota and CHI St. Gabriel's Health.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota at FairviewResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1970
- West Virginia UniversityClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1969 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRadiation therapy for inflammatory arthritis.Charles C Muscoplat, Erskine M. Caperton, Kathryn E. Dusenbery> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2004 Oct 1
- 5 citationsCeftriaxone therapy of chronic inflammatory arthritis. A double-blind placebo controlled trial.Erskine M. Caperton, Karen L. Heim-Duthoy, Gary R. Matzke, Phillip K. Peterson, Russell C. Johnson> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1990 Aug 1
- 38 citationsApparent biliary pseudolithiasis during ceftriaxone therapy.Karen L. Heim-Duthoy, Erskine M. Caperton, Robert Pollock, Gary R. Matzke, Dirk Enthoven, Phillip K. Peterson> ;Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 1990 Jun 1
- Join now to see all