Dr. Brew is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 Chew St
Allentown, PA 18102Phone(610) 776-4888Fax(610) 776-4895
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lancaster General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Penn State University Affiliated HospitalsClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- Extent of medication use in breastfeeding women.Stultz, E.E., Stokes, J.L., Shaffer, M.L., Paul, I.M., Berlin, C.M.> ;Breastfeed Med. 2007 Sep
- St. Luke's Sacred Heart CampusAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: