Are you Dr. Sewell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone+1 909-427-3910
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Esther Sewell, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Fontana, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Oregon, and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Adventist Health White MemorialInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1976
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1982 - Present
- NC State Medical License 1979 - 1984
- PA State Medical License 1977 - 1981
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pulmonary manifestations of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. A report of eight cases and review.Athreya, B. H., Doughty, R. A., Bookspan, M., Schumacher, H. R., Sewell, E. M., Chatten, J.> ;Clin Chest Med. 1980 Sep
- Pregnancy in patients with cystic fibrosis.Palmer, J., Dillon-Baker, C., Tecklin, J. S., Wolfson, B., Rosenberg, B., Burroughs, B., Holsclaw, D. S., Scanlin, T. F., Huang, N. N., Sewell, E. M.> ;Ann Intern Med. 1983 Nov
- Intestinal absorption of insulin in patients with fibrocystic disease.Balsam, M. J., Holtzapple, P. G., Kaye, R., Sewell, E. M.> ;J Pediatr. 1971 Dec
- Join now to see all
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical CenterFontana, California