Overview of Dr. Redmon
Dr. Estrellita Redmon is an internist in Jacksonville, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital and Ascension St. Vincent Clay Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine and has been in practice 31 years. She is one of 13 doctors at Ascension St. Vincent Clay Hospital and one of 947 doctors at Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital who specialize in Internal Medicine.
Office1 Shircliff Way, Suited 1302
Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaMBA, 2006 - 2008
- Carilion Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Quality Assurance & Utilization PhysiciansHealth Care Quality Management
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical validity of a self-test fructosamine in outpatient diabetic management.Cefalu, W. T., Wang, Z. Q., Redmon, E., Bell-Farrow, A. D., McBride, D., King, T.> ;Diabetes Technol Ther. 1999
- Florida Sets New COVID-19 Daily Case Record, Healthcare System Taxed 'To Its Limit'August 28th, 2021
- Do You Have Questions About COVID-19 Vaccines? Listen to This Doctor | GuestviewAugust 14th, 2021
- Ascension Florida and Gulf Coast Hires New President and Chief Medical Officer of Its Medical GroupJuly 12th, 2021
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: