Are you Dr. Berke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18 Old Etna Rd
Dhmc - Department Of Community And Family Medicine
Lebanon, NH 03766Phone+1 603-650-4000Fax+1 603-650-4198
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ethan Berke, MD is a board certified family physician in Lebanon, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Minnesota, and Massachusetts. He is an Associate Professor at Geisel School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2003
- WA State Medical License 1997 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
- Impact of Swab Site and Sample Collector on Testing Sensitivity for COVID-19 Virus in Symptomatic Individuals Start of enrollment: 2020 Mar 09
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNeighborhood Environments and Utilitarian Walking Among Older vs. Younger Rural Adults.Chanam Lee, Chunkeun Lee, Orion Stewart, Heather A. Carlos, Anna M. Adachi-Mejia, Ethan M. Berke, Mark P. Doescher> ;Frontiers in Public Health. 2021 Jun 4
- 3 citationsA comparison of health care worker-collected foam and polyester nasal swabs in convalescent COVID-19 patientsBrian Hart, Yuan Po Tu, Rachel Jennings, Prateek Verma, Leah R. Padgett, Douglas Rains, Deneen Vojta, Ethan M. Berke> ;PLOS ONE. 2020 Oct 27
- 127 citationsSwabs Collected by Patients or Health Care Workers for SARS-CoV-2 Testing.Yuan-Po Tu, Rachel Jennings, Brian Hart, Gerard A. Cangelosi, Rachel C. Wood, Kevin Wehber, Prateek Verma, Deneen Vojta, Ethan M. Berke> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2020 Jun 3
- Join now to see all
- New Hampshire Hospital to Open Virtual ClinicJune 16th, 2014
- UnitedHealth Group's Dr. Ethan Berke: Why This COVID-19 Surge Is Different + Mitigating the SpreadJanuary 15th, 2022
- Schools Try New COVID-19 Testing Strategy: Pooling SpecimensFebruary 9th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Aging And The Built Environment: Applied Technology To Increase Physical ActivityNational Institute On Aging2010–2012