Are you Dr. Teferra?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 90 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4320 Seminary Rd
Alexandria, VA 22304Phone+1 703-504-3090Fax+1 703-824-3522
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ethiopia Teferra, MD is a board certified radiologist in Alexandria, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Tennessee, and California. She is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Howard County General Hospital, and CalvertHealth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1993 - 1997
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citationsBiopsy of amorphous breast calcifications: pathologic outcome and yield at stereotactic biopsy.Wendie A. Berg, Christina L. Arnoldus, Ethiopia Teferra, Mythreyi Bhargavan> ;Radiology. 2001 Nov 1
- Howard County General HospitalColumbia, Maryland
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical CenterGlen Burnie, Maryland
- Grace Medical CenterBaltimore, Maryland
- CalvertHealth Medical CenterPrince Frederick, Maryland
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at ChestertownChestertown, Maryland
- Jefferson Stratford HospitalStratford, New Jersey
- Valley HospitalRidgewood, New Jersey
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalBrooklyn, New York
- Holy Cross HospitalSilver Spring, Maryland
- Bon Secours Community HospitalPort Jervis, New York