Dr. Schoch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1015 E 32nd St
Austin, TX 78705Phone(512) 477-6341Fax(512) 477-1148
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1975 - 1979
- Louisiana State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1974 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 67 citationsLeg-Length Discrepancy After Total Hip ArthroplastyCharles R. Clark, Herbert D. Huddleston, Eugene P. Schoch, Bert J. Thomas> ;Journal of The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2006 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: