Are you Dr. Shteerman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1384 E 19th St
Brooklyn, NY 11230Phone+1 718-336-3033Fax+1 718-336-3006
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eugene Shteerman, MD is a cardiologist in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island, Maimonides Medical Center, and The Mount Sinai Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/BronxCareFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2000 - 2003
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- M. Gorki Donetsk State Medical UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsAcute Myocardial Infarction in Uncorrected Tetralogy of FallotEugene Shteerman, Varinder Singh, Thomas Nero, Michael S. Lee, James R. Wilentz, Venu Menon> ;Circulation. 2002 Jul 23
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York
- Maimonides Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York
- NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney IslandBrooklyn, New York