Dr. Zolotarevsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4100 Lake Dr SE
Kentwood, MI 49546Phone+(161) 626-77188
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified gastroenterologist who treats broad spectrum of gastrointestinal diseases. I have an interest and expertise in gastrointestinal cancers and precancerous conditions. I perform complex endoscopy including deep enteroscopy, ERCP, EUS, and enteral stenting for conditions related to gastrointestinal cancer and for benign conditions. I have expertise in advanced resection, and endoscopic ablation. I have an interest in management of dysplastic Barretts esophagus, resection of early esophageal and gastric cancer, resection of ampullary tumors, and resection of complex colonic and rectal polyps/early cancers.
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2011 - 2012
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2008 - 2011
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- MI State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEfficacy and safety of the band and slough technique for endoscopic therapy of nonampullary duodenal adenomas: a case series.Thoyaja Koritala, Eugene Zolotarevsky, Angela N. Bartley, Carla D. Ellis, Jennifer A. Krolikowski, Jill Burton, Naresh T. Gunaratnam> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2014 May 1
- 33 citationsAlcohol and Tobacco Lower the Age of Presentation in Sporadic Pancreatic Cancer in a Dose-Dependent Manner: A Multicenter StudyAaron R Sasson, David C Whitcomb, Michelle A Anderson, William E Grizzle, Eugene Zolotarevsky, Wendy S Rubinstein, Randall E Brand, Henry T Lynch> ;Nature. 2012 Aug 28
- 10 citationsEsophagobronchial fistula closure using a novel endoscopic over-the-scope-clip.Eugene Zolotarevsky, Yong Kwon, Manjit S. Bains, Mark A. Schattner> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2012 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- 41 Gastroenterologists Joining Practices in 2019December 20th, 2019
- Munson Medical CenterTraverse City, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: