Dr. Cheng is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office757 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a third-year internal medicine resident and aspiring cardiologist who is interested in improving the delivery of cardiovascular care and addressing treatment gaps.
Education & Training
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Quality Improvement Scholar Department of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, 2021
- Third Place, Hope Babette Tang Humanism in Healthcare Essay Contest Gold Foundation, 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Taken to heart-arrhythmic potential of heart-leaf sida, a banned ephedrine alkaloid: a case report.Evaline Cheng, Ruth Hsiao, Zenaida Feliciano, Jaime Betancourt, Janet K Han> ;European heart journal. Case reports. 2022 Jan 1
- Bradyarrhythmias in Cardio-OncologyMarta Fonseca, Evaline Cheng, Duc H. Do, Shouvik Haldar, Shelby Kutty, Eric H. Yang, Arjun K. Ghosh, Avirup Guha> ;South Asian Journal of Cancer. 2021 Oct 15
- 6 citationsLong-term vs. recent-onset obesity: their contribution to cardiometabolic risk in adolescence.Raquel Burrows, Paulina Correa-Burrows, José Rogan, Evaline Cheng, Estela Blanco, Sheila Gahagan> ;Pediatric Research. 2019 Aug 19
- Join now to see all
- Saying Goodbye to My Patients Hit Me Harder Than ExpectedAugust 2022
- Animals in the Hospital Aren’t Just Cute — They’re a LifelineMay 2022
- I Can't Treat My Patient's Caregivers — but They Need Treatment, TooMay 2022
- Health Care Is Only 20% of Health, but It's an Important 20%February 2022
- Rethinking End-of-Life Care After Watching My Father DieOctober 2021
- Join now to see all
- I Can't Treat My Patient's Caregivers — but They Need Treatment, TooMay 18th, 2022
- Rethinking End-of-Life Care After Watching My Father DieOctober 12th, 2021
- Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: