Dr. Gross is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7981 Gladiolus Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33908Phone(239) 939-0999
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Evan Gross is a nephrologist in Fort Myers, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Cape Coral Hospital and Lee Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from Wake Forest School of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He is experienced in transplant nephrology and dialysis.
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2003 - 2006
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 82 citationsEffect of Spironolactone on Blood Pressure and the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System in Oligo-Anuric Hemodialysis PatientsEvan Gross, Marcos Rothstein, Susan Dombek, Henrikas Irmantas Juknis> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2005 Jul 1
- Effect of spironolactone on blood pressure and the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system in oligo-anuric hemodialysis patients.2. Gross ED, Rothstein M, Dombek S, Juknis HI, AJKD, 2005
- Community News for the Windsor EditionJanuary 24th, 2021
- Community News for the Manchester EditionJanuary 24th, 2021
- Community News for the Windham EditionJanuary 24th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: