Dr. Perez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 E Dove Ave
McAllen, TX 78504Phone+1 956-362-3520Fax+1 956-362-3529
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2017 - 2018
- Memorial Hermann Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsCommon Questions About Streptococcal Pharyngitis.Monica G Kalra, Kim E Higgins, Evan D Perez> ;American Family Physician. 2016 Jul 1
- First Class of Doctors to Graduate from Family Practice Residency Program in Mid-ValleyJuly 27th, 2020
- 2021 AMSSM Case Podium PresentationsMarch 14th, 2021
- Doctor's Hospital at RenaissanceEdinburg, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: