Dr. Samett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
100 N. River Rd.
Des Plaines, IL 60016Phone+1 847-297-1800Fax+1 847-813-3037
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1990 - 1991
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1985 - 1986
- Johns Hopkins University/Bayview Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 2026
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2009
- WI State Medical License 1990 - 1991
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAugmented balloon-assisted maturation (aBAM) for nonmaturing dialysis arteriovenous fistulaEvan J. Samett, Joshua Hastie, Paramjit “Romi” Chopra, Sujit Pradhan, Iftikhar Ahmad, Terence Chiramel, Reginald Joseph> ;The Journal of Vascular Access. 2011 Jan 1
- 4 citationsClinical assessment and arteriography for patients with penetrating extremity injuries : A review of 500 cases from the Veterans Affairs West Side Medical CenterGustavo A. Espinosa, James C. Chiu, Evan J. Samett> ;Military Medicine. 1997 Jan 1
- Epinephrine administration for severe adverse reactions to contrast agents.Evan J. Samett, Gustavo A. Espinosa> ;Radiology. 1995 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: