Evaristo Akerele, MD
Associate Professor, Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine
- 506 Malcolm X Blvd
New York, NY 10037
Phone: (212) 939-3060
Dr. Akerele's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Akerele's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Addiction Psychiatry
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and PharmacyMedical School
Dr. Akerele's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License2002 - 2015
- NY State Medical License1997 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Akerele's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Substance abuse among patients with schizophrenia. Akerele, E.O., Levin, F.R.; J Psychiatr Pract. 2002 Mar.
- Effects of HIV triple therapy on methadone levels. Akerele, E.O., Levin, F., Nunes, E., Brady, R., Kleber, H.; Am J Addict. 2002.
- Alcohol use in polish 9/11 responders: implications for cross-cultural treatment. Katz, C. L., Jutras-Aswad, D., Kiliman, M., Pilatowicz, I., Akerele, E., Marrone, K., Ozbay, F.; J Psychiatr Pract. 2012 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Evaristo Akerele, Dr. Evaristo Akerele, MD, Dr. E Akerele, Dr. Evaristo O Akerele
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Akerele's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Herbert Schulman, MD
- Frederic Alling, MD
- Frank Cerasuolo, MD
- Eve Sisser Sullivan, MD
- Carol Shahin, MD
- Justin Mohatt, MD
- Mark Loigman, MD
- Robert Kwit, MD
- Atheir Abbas, MD
- Julia (Eilenberg Goldman) Eilenberg, MD