Evaristus Nwulia, MD
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Howard University College of Medicine
- 2041 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20060
Phone: (202) 865-6611
Fax: (202) 865-6212
Dr. Nwulia's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Nwulia's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- St Agnes Hospital (Baltimore MD)Residency, Internal Medicine
- University of Benin Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Nwulia's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- DC State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
Dr. Nwulia's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Enrichment of cis-regulatory gene expression SNPs and methylation quantitative trait loci among bipolar disorder susceptibility variants. Gamazon, E. R.,Badner, J. A.,Cheng, L.,Zhang, C.,Zhang, D.,Cox, N. J.,Gershon, E. S.,Kelsoe, J. R.,Greenwood, T. A.,Nievergelt, C. M.,Chen, C.,McKinney, R.,Shilling, P. D....; Mol. Psychiatry. 2013 Mar.
- Antidepressant-like effects of curcumin in WKY rat model of depression is associated with an increase in hippocampal BDNF. Hurley, L. L.,Akinfiresoye, L.,Nwulia, E.,Kamiya, A.,Kulkarni, A. A.,Tizabi, Y.; Behav Brain Res. 2013 Feb 15.
- Genome-Wide Association of Bipolar Disorder Suggests an Enrichment of Replicable Associations in Regions near Genes. Smith, E.N., Koller, D.L., Panganiban, C., Szelinger, S., Zhang, P., Badner, J.A., Barrett, T.B., Berrettini, W.H., Bloss, C.S., Byerley, W., Coryell, W., Edenberg, H.J., ...; PLoS Genet. 2011 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
- Dr. Evaristus Nwulia, Dr. Evaristus Nwulia, MD, Dr. E Nwulia, Dr. Evaristus A Nwulia
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Nwulia's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, DC)
- Tiy Adams, MD
- Richard Pentecost, MD
- Michael Biernoff, MD
- Munazza Rehman, MD
- Arthur Stein, MD
- Amir Afkhami, MD
- Wally Libel, MD
- Adewale Oyemade, MD
- Clifford Sussman, MD
- Daniel Pine, MD