Dr. Makoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2040 Camfield Ave
Commerce, CA 90040
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eve Makoff is an internist in Commerce, CA. She received her medical degree from The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and has been in practice 24 years. She specializes in hospice & palliative medicine and nephrology.
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1998 - 1999
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Healing Through Story: Palliative Care and Narrative Medicine.Eve Louise Makoff> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2023 Apr 1
- Finding Home in the Emergency Room.Eve L Makoff> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2022 Apr 1
- Wendy and Me: A Year of Partnership and Palliative Care in a Cancer Center.Eve Makoff> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2021 Oct 27
- Join now to see all
- The Two Tracks of MedicineEve Makoff, MD, JPSM, 12/23/2020
- Grief on the PhoneEve (Newhart) Makoff, MD, CMAJ
- Racial Trauma: A Palliative Care PerspectiveEve Makoff, MD, JPM, 3/28/2020
- What I Wish I'd Done Sooner in My CareerOctober 2022
- What I Wish I'd Done Sooner in My CareerOctober 31st, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: