Are you Dr. Yao?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office595 Independence Rd
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544Phone(850) 881-5152
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eveline (Yao-Tiu) Yao, MD is a board certified family physician in Hurlburt Field, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Pennsylvania, and California.
Education & Training
- USAF School of Aerospace MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- CA State Medical License 1997 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsLow-Level Blast Exposure in Humans A Systematic Review of Acute and Chronic Effects.Heather G. Belanger, F Bowling, Eveline F. Yao> ;Journal of special operations medicine : a peer reviewed journal for SOF medical professionals. 2020 Jan 1
- 1 citationsUS Military Smallpox Vaccination Program: Occupational Impact of Immunizations on Aircrew in Air Mobility Command, US Air ForceLes R. Folio, Eveline F. Yao> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2007 Dec 1
- Long-Term Effects of Repeated Blast Exposure in United States Special Operations Forces Personnel: A Pilot Study ProtocolJuly 1st, 2022