Dr. Luder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
204 W Washington
Lexington, VA 24450Phone+1 540-458-8590Fax+1 540-458-8980
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's National Medical Center/George Washington UniversityFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1988 - 1989
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1988
- University of Vermont Medical CenterInternship, Psychiatry, 1985 - 1986
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- VT State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- SC State Medical License 1986 - 1988
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Association of Being Overweight with Greater Asthma Symptoms in Inner City Black and Hispanic Children☆☆☆★★★♢Everett Luder, MD> ;The Journal of Pediatrics.
- Virginia Psychiatric AssociationMember
- Association of Recovery in Higher EducationMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: