Dr. Niemierko is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Road
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8301
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Elizabeths Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1997 - 2000
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Medical University of WarsawClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsUse of Temozolomide with Other Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in the Treatment of Patients with Recurrent Brain Metastases from Lung CancerBenjamin L. Ebert, Ewa Niemierko, Kitt Shaffer, Ravi Salgia> ;Oncologist. 2003 Feb 1
- 8 citationsResponse of patients with IgM and IgA-associated peripheral polyneuropathies to "off-line" immunoadsorption treatment using the Prosorba protein A column.Ewa Niemierko, Robert Weinstein> ;Journal of Clinical Apheresis. 1999 Jan 1
- Conditional expression of wild-type topoisomerase II complements a mutant enzyme in mammalian cells.Eder, J. P., Chan, V. T., Niemierko, E., Teicher, B. A., Schnipper, L. E.> ;J Biol Chem. 1993 Jul 5
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: