Dr. Griffin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9001 Summa Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Phone+1 225-761-5200Fax+1 225-761-5220
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ewelina Griffin is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Baton Rouge, LA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Ochsner Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine, then trained at Louisiana State University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is boarded and a fellow in Ob/Gyn. She has been in practice 15 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Polish. She is experienced in robotic gynecologic surgery and water birth, and has a special interest in nutritional sciences and lifestyle medicine.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Baton Rouge General Medical CenterBaton Rouge, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: