Are you Dr. Makhoul?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3200 Vine St
Department Of Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 45220Phone(513) 487-6626
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Fadi Makhoul, MD is a general surgeon in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and New York. He is affiliated with Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2011 - 2012
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsInclusion of L5-S1 in oblique lumbar interbody fusion-techniques and early complications-a single center experienceChirag A. Berry, Dinesh Thawrani, Fadi R. Makhoul> ;The Spine Journal. 2021 Mar 1
- Laparoscopic imaging of pancreatic agenesis with congenital absence of the gallbladder.Jeff Yates, Fadi R. Makhoul, Sean C. Skinner, Harohalli Shashidhar> ;Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2012 Dec 1
- 9 citationsArteriovenous malformation of the pancreas: A case report and review of literature.Fadi Makhoul, Paramjeet Kaur, Thomas D. Johnston, Hoonbae Jeon, Roberto Gedaly, Dinesh Ranjan> ;International Journal of Angiology. 2008 Dec 1
- Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCincinnati, Ohio