Dr. Salama is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose st
Lexington, KY 40536Phone(859) 323-4887
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Surgery, 2013 - 2014
- Alexandria University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Alcohol-related cirrhosis is associated with high coronary artery calcium scores in patients undergoing evaluation for orthotopic liver transplantation.Karim Benrajab, Macy Godman, Saad Emhmed Ali, Vincent L. Sorrell, Fady Salama, Malay B. Shah, Xiaonan Mei, Anna C. Dela Cruz, Roberto Gedaly> ;Clinical Transplantation. 2021 Mar 23
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: