Dr. Atassi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Valparaiso, IN 46383Phone(219) 462-4446Fax(219) 464-3831
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Faleh Atassi is a family physician in Valparaiso, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Porter Regional Hospital. He received his medical degree from Damascus University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 34 years. He is experienced in obesity and weight management, acupuncture, and integrative medicine.
Education & Training
- The Methodist Hospitals - NorthlakeResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine Obesity Medicine
- AIHMIntegrative Medicine
- Helms institute for Medical acupuncture . UCLA .Medical Acupuncture
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2014
- Northwest Health -PorterValparaiso, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: