Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Fanor Saavedra PozoOrlando Health
Overview of Dr. Saavedra Pozo
Dr. Fanor Saavedra Pozo is a neurosurgeon in Orlando, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Orlando Regional Medical Center and Hospital Pavia-Santurce. He received his medical degree from Universidad Mayor de San Simon Faculty of Health Sciences and has been in practice 14 years. He is one of 4 doctors at Hospital Pavia-Santurce and one of 44 doctors at Orlando Regional Medical Center who specialize in Neurosurgery. He has 5 publications and 2 citings.
Office1414 Kuhl Ave..
Orlando, FL 32806
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Puerto RicoResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2006 - 2012
- Universidad Mayor de San Simon Faculty of Health SciencesClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- PR State Medical License 2008 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA rare case of a vertebrojugular arteriovenous fistula: A case report and review of literature.Fanor Saavedra-Pozo, Juan C. Vicenty-Padilla, Rafael Rodriguez-Mercado> ;Journal of Craniovertebral Junction & Spine. 2017 Jul 1
- Acute Adrenal Insufficiency in Cervical Spinal Cord Injury.Pastrana, E.A., Saavedra, F.M., Murray, G., Estronza, S., Rolston, J.D., Rodriguez-Vega, G.> ;World Neurosurg. 2011-11-07
- Fibrotendinous band causing neurogenic Thoracic Outlet Syndrome in adolescent with bilateral cervical ribs.Rivera-Vega, A., Peguero, L., Colon, E., Saavedra, F. M., Sosa, I., Ramos, E.> ;J Pediatr Rehabil Med. 2011
- Join now to see all
- Orlando Regional Medical CenterOrlando, Florida
- Hospital Pavia-SanturceSan Juan, Puerto Rico
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: