Farah Myers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- At Cool Creek Family Health, we’re dedicated to providing high-quality, personalized medical care through the direct primary care model. With a low monthly fee, we strip away the middle men (insurance and healthcare administrators) and bring the focus back to patient care. You get more relaxed visits, which is more time with your provider and more time for your provider to think about your care — even when you are not in the office.
We limit the number of patients we see so we can can spend more time directly with you. With extended time during each visit, we can focus on all your health care needs and take the time to get to know each other.
With Direct Primary Care (DPC), you pay a low monthly fee to receive high quality and convenient care for all your primary care needs.
Education & Training
- Frontier Nursing UniversityPost-Masters Certificate, 2016
- DePaul UniversityMasters, Masters in Nursing , 2009 - 2011
Office340 N. Rangeline Road
Carmel, IN 46032Phone(317) 663-9932
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: