Dr. Mouchantaf is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd.
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8480Fax(781) 744-3443
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2007
- Maine Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- ME State Medical License Active through 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsCharacteristics and financial costs of patients with respiratory failure at bronchoscopy.Fares G. Mouchantaf, Eugene Shostak, Carla Lamb> ;Journal of bronchology & interventional pulmonology. 2012 Jul 1
- 3 citationsForeign body granulomatosis in a patient with a factitious disorder.Fares G. Mouchantaf, Anthony C. Campagna, Carla Lamb> ;Journal of bronchology & interventional pulmonology. 2011 Apr 1
- 3 citationsThe Long-term Prognosis of Patients With the Diagnosis of Nonmalignant Pleural Effusions After Pleuroscopy.Fares G. Mouchantaf, Andrew G. Villanueva> ;Journal of bronchology & interventional pulmonology. 2009 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: